Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Being Spontaneous

Today I did something I never usually do. I did something spontaneous. OK, remember how I said we need to sit down and plan our day. I am usually rigid about my schedules and my plans, but today I did something out of the ordinary. My husband decided to take a trip down to the beach. I thought, are you out of your mind? Do you know how many things I have to do before the work day is over? Of course, that doesn't phase my husband. He lives for spontaneity. It drives a strict planner and "stick to the schedule" person up the wall.

Well, to say the least, we went to Virginia Beach and it was a great trip. I found some great bargains on swimwear for the kids. I picked up a couple of t-shirt souvenirs for myself, and even enjoyed a vanilla custard ice cream cone. Now it's back to business as usual. We're off to get an oil change and I will get back to my things to do. I guess it's OK to be spontaneous, as long as it does not take priority over your important tasks. I have to admit that I still brought my netbook on the trip to check emails and update my blog.

Well, back to my daily routine. I hope you all enjoy your day, and thanks for blogging with me. Until next time, take care and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.