Friday, June 4, 2010

Wow, Who ever Knew?

Who ever knew that you can get burn-out from running a home-based business? I have learned from experience that running a home-based business is not much different from running a regular run-of-mill business or a corporation. With any business, comes great responsibility and the need for time management.

I can really find a hard time relaxing, but I know I need to. So I have decided to schedule "no agenda times" during my days and weeks. This is time that I will not perform any business-related work. I will take a load off. I do know that you have to work hard, but working smarter, not harder, has proven to be more valuable.

The key is not to work more hours, but it is to work more efficiently in the hours that you do work. I have also decided to write in my vacation days on the calendar. This is a start for me, because I rarely, and do mean, rarely take vacations.

Well, that's the Days in the Life of A Mom-prenuer. I will be keeping you posted on more Momprenuer ventures in the very near future. So stay tuned, and Happy Mom-prenuering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.