Thursday, July 1, 2010

Be Still My Soul

Today I was bit restless. I felt like something was missing in my life today. Out of all the blessings I could count, I still felt dissatisfied. I went to see Eclipse with my daughter today, and have to tell you that I am a sucker for romance. I loved the vampire and wolf action, but I must confess, I have to envy Bella. Yes, envy her. She has two guys fighting over her and she has to make a choice. I wish I had one guy who loved and admired me as much as Edward and Jacob do love and admire Bella. Yes, I am married and really try to put an effort into my marriage, as I believe we all should, but please see below.

Agape/Covenant Love: I think that kind of love only exist in G-d and fairy tales. Edward is so kind, gentle, caring and passionate. He has a warm heart, and the sad part about it is, he's not even human. So, my next question is, can humans love unconditionally and totally? Is there a soul mate out there for each of us? Does
G-d create someone special for everyone? Are we mismatched with people whom we have found lustfully attractive, but have no love for? Well, just look at the global divorce rate; every 2 out of 3 marriages end in divorce. Those who stay together, stay for several reasons other than love. And then they have extra-marital affairs, which causes more problems and closure.

Oh, if there were a love like Edward and Bella's on this planet. That would be a sight for sore eyes, because personally my eyes are tired of seeing the same old, same old. My heart is filled with joy when I watch the Twilight Saga. I love to watch Edward and Bella together. I do wish Jacob would just grow up though. Of course, the movie wouldn't get all the high ratings its getting, now would it!

That's just it. It's just a movie. Does love like Edward and Bella's really exist? I have yet to see it; two hearts beating as one, two souls in love with each other and two souls who live for the other; soul mates. That's two words people don't think about today when they get married. That's why there's such unhappiness in marriages. Marriage is a wonderful institution when it is shared by two people who really belong together. Just consider that before you say I do.

I sincerely wish you the best and thank you for blogging with me. Until next time, take care of yourself and yourself will take care of you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.