Friday, July 23, 2010

Boy! Shopping and Paying Bills is just like going to work

Today was bill and shopping day. It was like going to a full-time job.  It seemed extra hard today though. My son was in one of his "all-nighter" moods. This means he wanted to stay up all night. I had to get up and get an early head start, but just couldn't seem to get going. I wanted to plop back in bed, pull the covers over my head and sleep the day away. But who would pay the bills? Who would shop for the kids? I had to get up.

On these kinds of days, this is the time when your motiviation and perserverance must kick in. You want to sleep in, but you know you can't. These are the times when sacrifice shows you what it really is and does. I so get it. But now I am looking forward for the sun to go down, because I will enjoy my bed tonight. I am pleased that I got up today, because all the things I needed to do are done and that's worth all the sacrifice in the world; taking care of my priorities; my family and household.  Work hard at achieving your goals and you will reap the rewards later.

I'm curious to hear from you all. Leave your stories in the comments section. Tell me about your roughest day(s), when you just didn't want to get up. What did you do about it? And what was the outcome of your decision.

Thanks again for blogging with me and take care until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.