Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just One of Dem Days

Today was just one of them days, when I wanted to be all alone. I had deadlines to meet, people to help, projects to complete, bills to pay, business tasks to complete, laundry piled-up, dishes to do, cats to care for, plants to water, food to cook, and I had to do this all before morning was over. Not to mention, my family had their demands, and it was just becoming a bit much.
Usually, the challenge didn't bother me. So what happened today? It was like a pressure cooker, with the steam pushing itself out the top. I usually have it all together, so I just decided to take a time out.

Posted here below is a song that goes way back; Monica's "Don't Take It Personal/Just One of Them Days"
I thought of this song and went to find it on YouTube. Thought I'd share it. If you are having, one of dem days, then take some time out for yourself. It's OK to, you know. You'll feel much better. You can relax, regroup and restart. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for checking in. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.