Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally Caught A Break

Hey everybody. I know it's been awhile since my last post. That's because I've been running non-stop. I felt like Superwoman this week, but I sure didn't feel like her. If only I was made of steel. I think exercising was the most tedious this week. I decided to give the EA Active another try. It was pretty fun, because it allows you to have two players. So, I convinced my daughter to give it a try. She was sweating like I never seen her before. This Wii game really puts it to you.

Well, I'm going to keep it short this evening. I am so tired I can barely stay up. I think I'll skip watching 24 for tonight. It's time to just go crash, before I burn. Thanks a bunch for blogging with me. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.