Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Weekend's Almost Over

Wow! I still can't believe how fast the year 2012 is going. And now, it's just another weekend in the year of 2012. But, oh how it too, has come and gone so fast. I can't believe it's already time to start a new week.

Well, here's my agenda for the day:

  1. Make brunch for the children and start laundry
  2. Read and purge emails
  3. Read Blogs and Websites to catch up on what's going on in the world & gain some wisdom
  4. Update blog posts for the week
  5. Weekly Business Bookkeeping and Business Admin Tasks
  6. Prepare my children's school assignments for the week
  7. Play with my cat, Jada
  8. Organize my home office
  9. Prepare clothing and business/school items needed for the week
  10. Pick my husband up from work
  11. Make dinner with the family- talk about what's coming up for the week
  12. Start preparing everyone for bed, (Time to wind down with showers/baths, and dress for bed)
  13. Watch a favorite show on TV or DVD
  14. Play Farmville on Facebook
  15. Read a book/Quiet time
  16. Then it's lights out

All this in just one day! Well, I'd better get started. I hope everyone has a great week. More updates coming soon, in the Days in the Life of a Mompreneur ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.