Sunday, September 12, 2010

Changing with the Seasons

...Você...
Image by ...anna christina... via Flickr
Does the weather have an affect on your mood? I have to say truthfully, it does on mine. I'm affected by the glowing sun, and the pouring rain. I don't like it when it's too hot or too cold. So, what do I do?

I have come to realize, since I can't control the seasons and its weather, that I have to find ways to adjust to them. I try to keep fresh smelling pine and flowers that blossom around, during the winter. When it's raining, I put on uplifting, yet relaxing music, and add a touch of gentle, fluorescence through the lighting in my room.
Smelling the Tulips for wikibooks:en:Teaching ...
Image via Wikipedia

It's those little adjustments; changing with the seasons, that makes life just a little more pleasant. Although, we can't change the seasons, we can certainly change how we respond to them.

Bushy Park waterfall
Image by Steve-h via Flickr














Make every day, every season, a beautiful day, overflowing with vitality and thanksgiving. You'll be sure to find that changing with the seasons, is not so hard after all.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.