Sunday, August 22, 2010

Charge those Electronic Gadgets

Today, I have to admit that this is surely an electronic world. As if we didn't already know that, huh! I have a cell phone and computer to manage daily, and that's no easy task. But what happens when you need to use the gadget and it won't power up? Well, it is not only useless, but it becomes stressful; not being productive because a gadget doesn't work.

I had to learn this the hard way, so now I am making it a habit to charge my electronics each night to prepare for the next day. I guess I have been a bit lazy in doing this, especially since the cell phone gives me plenty of warning when I need to charge it. Laptops do the same. So, I guess I really have no excuse. The few minutes it takes to charge up those electronic gadgets, saves hours of frustration and non-productivity.

I hope you all have had a great day and wish you a great week. Thanks for blogging with me. Feel free to leave your comments and share your stories. Until next time, take care of yourself, and yourself will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.